Here it is. The second part of our bonus episodes where we talk about David's (or Hellard's) experience on BBC Two's Special Forces Ultimate Hell Week.
Here's the highlights:
- David reveals how he is now the No.1 hated person in the Philippines and why he’s worried for his safety
- Jody gives David an honest appraisal of how well he came across on the show…
- David gets excited remembering kicking the sh*t out of someone in the fighting challenge
- David and Jody remember Big Brother’s Nasty Nick
- David explains his choice of Ronan Keating as the Navy SEALS tune
- The guys talk Timmy Mallet while David reveals a sinister tale involving Michaela Strachan
- Why marching is hard for small people, according to David
- How David will NEVER be able to escape his poor press up legacy
- David says ‘smashing it’ a ridiculous number of times in a short space of time
- Hellard reveals his hidden strategy to drink his way into hospital as a finale
- Jody reveals his own beastings at the hands of his Olympic-training Filipino ex-girlfriend
- David’s uncensored opinion on “elite sportsman” Freddie Flintoff and reveals who he thinks was the hardest Special Forces guy
- David makes the claim that he thought “it was going to be harder” and explains his fury after leaving and the aftermath
- How David managed to turn the Filipino national against him and reads out some mean comments about him
- David apologises to the listeners for his ranting but admits it’s been therapeutic
Now that you've listened, join the conversation!
Send us your feedback and running stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning