SPOILER ALERT!! Do not listen to this podcast if you haven't watched Netflix documentary Icarus and want to watch it to get the full effect
Jody and David are back with another episode of Bad Boy Running covering huge range of vitally important topics, including...
- The strangest start to a podcast you've ever experienced (don't worry they're "experimenting with the format")
- Some Netflix, TV and alternative podcast recommendations...
- David is sent some hemp oil... and no-one really knows what to think
- Before he heads out to the UTMB, David asks Jody for advice on being support crew for a runner... and they come up with some clever ways to keep up the spirits of his runner
- We discuss the fundraising strategies and promotional approach used by The Wigan Runner and offer some of our own strategies
- The chaps discuss Netflix documentary "Icarus" about cheats (aka cyclists) and the brilliant turn it takes... [HINT: Goddamn watch it!]
- David and Jody think they've found the PERFECT candidate for Caffeine Bullet's Brand Ambassador
- The guys ask the Do-Badders to send in their nightmare support crew situations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked this episode, head over to iTunes, subscribe to the podcast and then go to Facebook and joint the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook Group.
If you want to get involved then join the Facebook group! Simply search Bad Boy Running Podcast and then request to join the group. You can also e-mail us on email@example.com
You can also follow us on Twitter: Jody is @UltrarunnerJody, David is @DavidHellard and the joint account is @BadBoyRunning1
Finally, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you want to be constantly updated whenever a new Podcast becomes available!