Hallelujah, it's here. Jody finally makes the leap and goes to a running club... but was joining the right thing to do...?
If you've not already done it please cast your vote for Bad Boy Running at The Running Awards 2016 (www.therunningawards.com) - you'll find us in the Online & Publication/Online Community section. Thanks!
Now what were we talking about again...?
Here's the lowdown in Episode 9:
- David admits to stalking Danny Kendall and ends up going for a run with him (and David offends everyone who has ever run the MdS who isn’t an elite runner…)
- We discover some of the sneaky tactics the elite runners at the MdS get up to… no, really!
- Hallelujah! Jody finally goes to his local running club, Haywards Heath Harriers… and ends up eating his words
- David comes in for some criticism from runner at Tyne Bridge Harriers (and Jody manages to offend the entire North East with a terrible Geordie impression)
- The chaps are wowed with a two theme tunes submitted by a listener… and they really are good.
- David rues the quality of modern dance music (while inadvertently undermining his case by admitting he thinks The Prodigy are good)
- David and Jody come up with a new kind of pizza based on the feedback from one listener.
- The Bad Boy Running Podcast receives what is possibly the most accurate (but in another way wholly inaccurate) review so far
- David admits he has a Facebook stalker and ponders whether to Friend him or whether he’s about to be the victim of a 419 scam
- The podcast hits a landmark… by officially saying something helpful to someone as one listener reveals
- David reveals a terrible devious side to himself in a discussion about shoes
- Michael Jackson is mentioned (needless to say you’re only hearing a small snippet of the actual, now deleted, conversation)
- The guys give a definitive guide to being a Bad Boy
Now that you've listened, join the conversation!
Send us your feedback and running stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning