Nov 27, 2015
It's as close to a specialist subject as Jody and David have...
it's talking booze and running.
(SPOILER: The answer is YES)
If you've not already done it please cast your vote
for Bad Boy Running at The Running Awards 2016 (www.therunningawards.com) -
you'll find us in the Online & Publication/Online Community
HEALTH WARNING! Please do not consider anything they
say as medically accurate or sensible. They have developed hardy
livers to go with their callused feet.
Here's some of the beer-fuelled banter in this episode:
- A superb demonstration by Jody and
David why becoming a BBR sponsor is potentially the worst idea for
- David shows a worrying lack of
knowledge about female-based yeast infections
- Why Bad Boy Running is BIG in Japan
and why Norway is the best place and
- How you can be the No.1 Bad Boy
Running fan in your country (and possibly get arrested for the
- David finds a way to try and spark
Middle Eastern conflict among listeners of BBR and upset the
- Jody is properly loved up about
running club and has something of a monetary revelation
- David upsets Jody by playing back
his experience at the last Marathon du Medoc
- How to avoid getting a hangover
(and no, the answer isn’t NOT DRINKING)
- Jody and David reveal the crafty,
slightly worrying, place you can always sleep if you’re
- David talks about joining the Hash
- Revealed! The weirdest bar in
- David reveals the actual source of
beer bellies (an ACTUAL medical fact in BBR!)
- “A little bit of alcohol does you
- Jody asks David about why he set up
Beer Belly Running
- David explains the most complicated
drinking/running competition known to man that caused him to be
banned from Parkrun
- Jody and David set a the Do-Badders
a global Monopoly drinking challenge…
- … then invents a list of drinking
and running races
- The chaps decide to run the world’s
first EVER dedicated beer marathon in Belgium.
- Jody chips in with some terrible,
terrible advice for your weekend run.
- David formulates a plan to save
country pubs threatened with closure and abuse the trust of running
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to
get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest
or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head
over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group,
To join, just answer three questions either correctly
or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add
Here's how to get involved:
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!