It's as close to a specialist subject as Jody and David have... it's talking booze and running.
If you've not already done it please cast your vote for Bad Boy Running at The Running Awards 2016 (www.therunningawards.com) - you'll find us in the Online & Publication/Online Community section. Thanks!
HEALTH WARNING! Please do not consider anything they say as medically accurate or sensible. They have developed hardy livers to go with their callused feet.
Here's some of the beer fuelled banter in this episode:
- A superb demonstration by Jody and David why becoming a BBR sponsor is potentially the worst idea for an advertiser
- David shows a worrying lack of knowledge about female-based yeast infections
- Why Bad Boy Running is BIG in Japan and why Norway is the best place and
- How you can be the No.1 Bad Boy Running fan in your country (and possibly get arrested for the cause)
- David finds a way to try and spark Middle Eastern conflict among listeners of BBR and upset the Saudis
- Jody is properly loved up about running club and has something of a monetary revelation
- David upsets Jody by playing back his experience at the last Marathon du Medoc
- How to avoid getting a hangover (and no, the answer isn’t NOT DRINKING)
- Jody and David reveal the crafty, slightly worrying, place you can always sleep if you’re drunk…
- David talks about joining the Hash House Harriers
- Revealed! The weirdest bar in Finsbury Park
- David reveals the actual source of beer bellies (an ACTUAL medical fact in BBR!)
- “A little bit of alcohol does you no harm…”
- Jody asks David about why he set up Beer Belly Running
- David explains the most complicated drinking/running competition known to man that caused him to be banned from Parkrun
- Jody and David set a the Do-Badders a global Monopoly drinking challenge…
- … then invents a list of drinking and running races
- The chaps decide to run the world’s first EVER dedicated beer marathon in Belgium.
- Jody chips in with some terrible, terrible advice for your weekend run.
- David formulates a plan to save country pubs threatened with closure and abuse the trust of running club volunteers
Now that you've listened, join the conversation!
Send us your feedback and running stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning