Dec 24, 2015
Warning! If you've not listened to another Bad Boy
Running Podcast before, probably best not to start with this one...
everything in this relates to other episodes.
Wondered what had happened to all those challenges Jody and
David set in the earlier episodes?
Oh, well... you're going to hate this episode then as we
catch-up on everything they've been up to, including:
- David reveals two (completely irrelevant to running) dating
stories which reveal too much about David
- The first Bad Boy of the Month awards is handed out to an
absolute star of a story.
- Jody and David react to their first ever one-star review
(shocking purely because it took so long)
- Jody and David then react to NOT making the finals of The
Running Awards and call on Anonymous to help them
- Oddly, the conversation veers onto who would play Jody and
David in a movie about themselves...
- ... then the chaps discuss the first EVER Bad Boy Running
Pubcrawl on Monday 28 January 2015.
- And the accompanying Virtual Run (no SERIOUSLY!)
- David gives an update on his Kenyan friend
Boaz, who despite talking with him is still not convinced he’s a
- David reveals exactly what he’s done to get
Jody into the ultramarathon theatre film… mainly consisting of
lying about Jody’s acting credentials
- In a question from a listener, when is it
acceptable to return the runner’s nod and how do you do it without
- We re-open the DNF debate… and listeners give
- David realises his ‘humble’ approach may have
made him more enemies
- Jody suggests using the Mourinho approach to
winning races and not “looking like a cock”
- The guys veer into talking about the Marathon
des Sables (again) and somehow end up attacking IronMan competitors
- A general call out for more stupid challenges
and feedback in the Facebook group
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to
get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest
or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head
over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group,
To join, just answer three questions either correctly
or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add
Here's how to get involved:
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!