Warning! If you've not listened to another Bad Boy Running Podcast before, probably best not to start with this one... everything in this relates to other episodes.
Wondered what had happened to all those challenges Jody and David set in the earlier episodes?
Oh, well... you're going to hate the second part of this episode then as we catch-up on everything they've been up to, including:
- David gives an update on his Kenyan friend Boaz, who despite talking with him is still not convinced he’s a real person
- David reveals exactly what he’s done to get Jody into the ultramarathon theatre film… mainly consisting of lying about Jody’s acting credentials
- In a question from a listener, when is it acceptable to return the runner’s nod and how do you do it without looking dodgy?
- We re-open the DNF debate… and listeners give their feedback
- David realises his ‘humble’ approach may have made him more enemies
- Jody suggests using the Mourinho approach to winning races and not “looking like a cock”
- The guys veer into talking about the Marathon des Sables (again) and somehow end up attacking IronMan competitors (again)
- A general call out for more stupid challenges and feedback in the Facebook group
Now that you've listened, join the conversation!
Send us your feedback and running stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning