Feb 26, 2016
We're talking ultramarathon running as David attempts his first
(even with his 'broken' ankle).
Here's what's up for discussion:
- BBR ponders a possible all-French episode (pour un moment)
- The guys reveal the first ever race to receive the Bad Boy Seal
of Approval (hint: it's not Edinburgh)
- Why Jody hates half marathons
- David reveals his 80s action hero upbringing and explains
his alter-ego movie star heritage
- Jody explains why fitness writers events are very
different from other writers' events
- Some serious discussion about threshold running and getting it
- David signs up to run his first proper ultra and wants some
- Jody reveals his theory of distance and why running a 'short'
ultra and running a marathon are the same (kind of)
- Why David's choice is a BAD first ultra...
- The big 'what kit to take' debate (and another dig at Edinburgh
- The No.1 reason to run an ultra (according to Jody)
- The unbearable boredom of running 24 hour ultra races on a
- The guys explain how much sponsorship has been offered to the
- Jody explains he's as old as David now
- And much more...
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to
get every episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest
or chat about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head
over to the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook group,
To join, just answer three questions either correctly
or hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add
Here's how to get involved:
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!