Feb 19, 2016
We're talking ultramarathon running as David attempts his first
(even with his 'broken' ankle).
Here's what's up for discussion:
- BBR ponders a possible all-French episode (pour un moment)
- The guys reveal the first ever race to receive the Bad Boy Seal
of Approval (hint: it's not Edinburgh)
- Why Jody hates half marathons
- David reveals his 80s action hero upbringing and explains
his alter-ego movie star heritage
- Jody explains why fitness writers events are very
different from other writers' events
- Some serious discussion about threshold running and getting it
- David signs up to run his first proper ultra and wants some
- Jody reveals his theory of distance and why running a 'short'
ultra and running a marathon are the same (kind of)
- Why David's choice is a BAD first ultra...
- The big 'what kit to take' debate (and another dig at Edinburgh
- The No.1 reason to run an ultra (according to Jody)
- The unbearable boredom of running 24 hour ultra races on a
- The guys explain how much sponsorship has been offered to the
- Jody explains he's as old as David now
- And much more...
AND PLEASE hit SUBSCRIBE to the podcast so you don't miss any
episodes coming up.
Send us your feedback and running
stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy
Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy
Or find us on twitter
@UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning