We're talking ultramarathon running as David attempts his first (even with his 'broken' ankle).
Here's what's up for discussion:
- BBR ponders a possible all-French episode (pour un moment)
- The guys reveal the first ever race to receive the Bad Boy Seal of Approval (hint: it's not Edinburgh)
- Why Jody hates half marathons
- David reveals his 80s action hero upbringing and explains his alter-ego movie star heritage
- Jody explains why fitness writers events are very different from other writers' events
- Some serious discussion about threshold running and getting it right
- David signs up to run his first proper ultra and wants some advice
- Jody reveals his theory of distance and why running a 'short' ultra and running a marathon are the same (kind of)
- Why David's choice is a BAD first ultra...
- The big 'what kit to take' debate (and another dig at Edinburgh Marathon)
- The No.1 reason to run an ultra (according to Jody)
- The unbearable boredom of running 24 hour ultra races on a running track
- The guys explain how much sponsorship has been offered to the podcast
- Jody explains he's as old as David now
- And much more...
AND PLEASE hit SUBSCRIBE to the podcast so you don't miss any episodes coming up.
Send us your feedback and running stories to email@example.com
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning