The episode continues with more chat and feedback from Bad Boy Running listeners...
... plus there's some actual running talk (buried at around the 37 minute mark, we believe).
Here's the order of service:
- The chaps talk new kinds of races… and it takes an odd turn
- Jody and David try to work out the heaviest person in the world
- They guys decide a new Bad Boy challenge that involves putting ON weight
- The boys compare images of the fattest people in Britain and then present a new challenge to BBR listeners
- … and then some bad maths
- Another call out for sponsors (and this is a real half-hearted attempt)
- The attention turns to the Color Obstacle Rush UK
- A discussion of the anger about BBR’s lack of awards nominations
- Why Tyson Fury would LOVE Edinburgh Marathon
- Some seriously good Bad Boy performances are revealed… and why David and Jody’s advice WORKS
- Jody reveals that David has a stalker
- David argues he doesn’t have serious job titles… and reveals how he manages to spend his time
- David inadvertently reveals the nickname of his ex-girlfriend… and gets all cryptic (answers on a postcard please) as he goes off on a story about he met her
- One listener’s attempts at match making with David… and David reveals he’s off the market (allegedly)
- David reveals his worries about jinxing the relationship by mentioning her in the podcast… oh.
- The guys reveal what they do on Valentine’s Day… (not with each other, of course)
- Officially the WORST segue EVER
- Letters from international Bad Boy Running listeners
- A call out to US runners as Jody and David make an unashamed play to win over the US running market
- David tries another Pato Banton impression…
- A reader question about pacing leaves the guys confused about a race’s pacing strategy… and then fail to work it out
- A warning about pacers… and why you shouldn’t always trust them (and a clearly made-up stat from David)
- How to seriously p*** off a Park Run
- The rise of BBR’s resident veterinary expert
- A call out for technical experts to edit Bad Boy Running
Hit SUBSCRIBE to the podcast so you don't miss any episodes coming up.
Send us your feedback and running stories to email@example.com
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning