Welcome back Do-Badders!
This week’s episode is a general catch-up of everything going on in the Do-badding world! Coming up on this week’s regular podcast…
- SPOILER ALERT Jody and David start by giving away the endings to some major films
- A brief discussion of Jody’s time abroad which leads to a chat about McDonald’s integration policies in different countries and the popularity of Anchorman in San Diego.
- David reveals he’s procured Bad Boy Running’s first ever (non-exclusive) discount!
- T-shirts are talked about in depth alongside a reminder that Bad Boy of the Month gets a free tee - nominations for Bad Boy of the Month are encouraged.
- Suggestions for how to further escalate the Filipino Saga are put forward and David launches into a MILF-defending tirade.
- Various possibilities for a Bad Boy Running ‘anthem’ are submitted
- Listener heckles are discussed in detail.
- The complete ignorance of one Bad Boy leads to an analysis of his possible training methods and 5k times.
- Updates on the Beer Lovers Marathon including the different beers, costume ideas, and a true display of Jody’s French accent.
- RunnING World vs Raynsford & Hellard. Listen for details.
- Another recap of the goings-on of the Facebook group sees Jody and David briefly move their sights away from Filipino Special Forces instructors to focus on Triathletes instead.
- Conditions are set for a listener who wants to attempt a ‘triathlon’.
Once you’re done listening, be sure to join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook Group where hopefully you can help David find Claire Danes’ contact details or nominate somebody for Bad Boy of the Month. A link for t-shirts will also be available soon and if you have any ideas for the Running Awards which follow the same theme as David’s then be sure to post them on the group and get involved!
Similarly you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any points for discussion or you can follow us on Twitter, David is @davidhellard and Jody is @UltrarunnerJody and use the hashtag #badboyrunning.
Lastly, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE if you would like to be notified when the next Podcast is available!