Apr 17, 2018
It's a catch-up episode with Jody and David and, for once,
they're talking about running.
In this episode you'll learn:
- Why Mike Bushell is clearly playing for laughs at the
- How BBR have managed to end up at the Running Awards again (and
still with no sign of a trophy...)
- David reveals another romantic gesture from an old flame that
went horribly wrong when the lady in question failed to understand
his esoteric reference
- Jody explains his Sub4 failure at Brighton Marathon and why
it's better to run a 4:40 than a 4:01
- A full list of all the things Jody got wrong on his
- ... and the one thing he got right (i.e. the location)
- What is absolutely amazing about being a Do-Badder
- An introduction to a race you may not have heard of before...
that begins with M and ends in "onarch's Way"
- Why BBR is the best community on the internet (seriously, guys
and ladies, we LOVE you...)
- David talks through his Arran Ultra experience and his
surprisingly hard second day racing
- The boggy joy that one Do-Badder founds themselves stuck
- How David managed to get Caffeine Bullet promotion in despite
Sorry, Fi. There's no Silk Cut in this episode - it's just Jody
If you enjoyed this episode please SUBSCRIBE to get every
episode delivered to you before everyone else.
Join the conversation! If you want to request a guest or chat
about this episode with like-minded drunk runners then head over to
our Facebook Group, answer three questions either correctly or
hilariously and we'll realise you're not a spam robot and add you
You can also follow us on Twitter, Jody is @Ultrarunnerjody,
David is @DavidHellard and the joint account is @BadBoyRunning1
You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, don't forget to subscribe! FYB!