Hurrah, it's here! The Bad Boy Running Podcast kicks off with this two parter.
In Episode 1 Part 1, you'll experience:
- 00:23 David and Jody say hello… and David is instantly given a lesson in social media technology.
- 00:42 David’s GCSE Music grade C skills come to the fore when he unveils Bad Boy Running’s inaugural theme tune, while Jody’s anticipation of the theme tune almost gets to him
- 01:52 David unveils the Bad Boy Running Podcast theme tune… to much fanfare (and bemusement)
- 03:05 Why Bad Boy Running is just like Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and why Jody and David have a special message for those people listening in from the future
- 03:34 The purpose and title of the podcast is questioned when after three and a half minutes, “running” is only mentioned for the second time
- 04:08 David explains the idea behind Bad Boy Running… and then starts making wild, unsubstantiated claims about our running knowledge and expertise
- 06:00 Why you may want to tune out right now if your primary aim was to learn something about running…
- 06:15 Jody (badly) introduces David
- 08:26 David introduces Jody (much better)
- 10:53 Jody explains how he first met David
- 11:13 Why Jody has been christened the Karl Pilkington of the running press
- 12:07 Jody explains his personal experience of the Sierra Leone Marathon including his “rustic” hotel and why he forced to hand over his race winnings… for a bucket of water.
- 17:05 Jody reveals the worst race he’s ever run (it’s not so much the race, but the lack of preparation beforehand that made it an ordeal…)
- 18:33 Why it’s impossible to offer Jody a race and say no… and an irresistible offer for listeners to put him to the test
And thus, it ends for now.
Download or listen to Episode 1 Part 2 to hear David’s worst race experience and experience once of the best endings to a podcast episode… EVER.
Want more Bad Boy?
1) Search iTunes for more Bad Boy Running Podcasts
2) Join the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook Group. Click here.
3) Go to www.BadBoyRunning.com and sign up to the email list so we can send you funny/odd stuff, too.
Read more at www.badboyrunning.com