Continuing from Episode 1, Part 2 kicks off following Jody's revelation about how running Brighton Marathon with only 90 minutes notice was hands-down his worst marathon experience. Now it's David's turn to reveal his worst race experience.
The action continues…
- 01:05 David confesses to being about to tell a really bad joke… but then in revealing it, still manages to cause offence without gaining any benefit
- 02:29 David explains his worst race… without being able to name neither the race nor the start and end points of the race.
- 03:40 Why, as a race organiser, it’s not a great idea to get a bunch of squaddies on your bad side (things go from bad to worse)
- 04:28 David accidentally reveals the starting location… and pleads to have it bleeped out of the episode (we didn’t, of course)
- 07:00 David explains the moment when the relay team hit breaking point, how the organiser failed to pick up on the mutiny in his midst (despite everything that went wrong) and how he’s avoided saying “yes” ever again
- 11:29 Jody accuses David of neglecting his responsibility to the listeners… and David agrees
- 11:58 The moment we realise Bad Boy Running was a terrible name choice for the podcast (and we beg you to think of the podcast as gender neutral)
- 12:36 Where we open it up to you to let us know what your worst race was… and the kind of stuff we’re looking for
- 13:26 David reveals the incredibly “high tech” way you can give your opinion and feedback on the show and reads out letters from non-existent listeners
- 14:48 In a confusing twist, Jody reveals where he gets his hair cut (and how he shares his salon with a very important local figure)
- 15:45 Why you may want to revisit this episode if we ever make it to Episode 150 (we’re being a touch hopeful here)
- 16:08 David recklessly invents an email address and asks listeners to send their feedback, possibly prompting an avalanche of spam to an unsuspecting individual (If your name is Mr BadBoyRunning, watch out…)
- 17:09 Why you need to use the #BadBoyRunning hashtag on twitter
- 18:12 David has a sudden realisation that transforms the podcast recording into a romantic drama
- 18:57 What happens next? The episode ends on a cliffhanger…
Want more Bad Boy?
1) Search iTunes for more Bad Boy Running Podcasts
2) Join the Bad Boy Running Podcast Facebook Group. Click here.
3) Go to www.BadBoyRunning.com and sign up to the email list so we can send you funny/odd stuff, too.
Read more at www.badboyrunning.com