Why do you race? That’s the question Jody and David are tackling this episode as they veer into banging on about whatever it is that helps them run.
WARNING! This episode contains some actual information about running… please don’t hold it against them.
Here’s some of the delightful highlights:
- Jody talks about completing his 30 day bodyweight challenge… and lets slip a revealing admission about his mum and karate
- David talks about his ankle…. again and makes the strangest comparison between running and playing the violin
- An inspirational message to all the non-runners who’ve persisted in listening to Bad Boy Running thus far
- David thinks about getting an Iron Man tattoo and explains how he earned/scammed a rare Tough Mudder headband
- The duo question the point of race t-shirts and badly explain Comrades Marathon
- Why MDS 1st Brit Danny Kendal is better at dancing and writing theme tunes than David (probably)
- At some point it gets quite philosophical and some actual advice is shared around the 25 minute mark - just skip this if it feels out of keeping with previous content
Now that you've listened, join the conversation!
Send us your feedback and running stories to email@example.com
Join the conversation on the Bad Boy Running Facebook group. Just go to Facebook and search Bad Boy Running.
Or find us on twitter @UltrarunnerJody and @DavidHellard using #badboyrunning